Who better to review a movie about porn than a porn star? That's why we got the beautiful Allie Haze to share… Watch Now »
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
Despite hurricanes, earthquakes and every movie Taylor Kitsch made, 2012 has been a bounty of riches.
And, since it's Thanksgiving and all, we feel it's high time we took a moment to give thanks for those things (and people!) that have made this year so epically special.
So, without further ado...
1. 'Magic Mike,' for bringing sexy back.
2. Ben Affleck, for growing up to be a damn fine director. Who'd a guessed it?
3. Robert Pattinson, for teaching us what it looks like to truly feel.
4. Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield, for being super-cute and super-cool at the same time.
5. Javier Bardem, for being one of the Best. Bond. Villains. Ever.
6. The riff-off! (From 'Pitch Perfect')
7. The Hulk, for smashing.
8. Stephen Chbosky, for adapting and directing his own book, and thus making a near-perfect film.
9. Bruce Willis, for always looking so darn confused.
10. Bill Murray, for his various offscreen cameos around the world.
11. 'Twilight,' for ending.
12. 'John Carter,' for being such a great punchline.
13. Ryan Gosling, for living.
May the turkey be with you.
An intrepid fan by the name of Stephen Hayford knows how awkward family holidays can be, and he has a way to make you feel better about your dysfunctional clan's stilted chatter around the table: Just imagine how weird a "Star Wars" family Thanksgiving would be.
Darth Vader is carving the bird with a lightsaber, Luke is still grappling with his identity, the Stormtroopers just want us all to get along and have a bite to eat... these tableaus have it all.
Head over to GeekTyrant to see more hilarious "Star Wars" Thanksgiving scenes, and have a happy Turkey Day yourself!
Ah, Thanksgiving: the time of year we pause, count our blessings and enjoy time with the family try not to murder our loved ones.
While it's true that most of us go into this holiday with only the best of intentions, it seems few of us escape the sit-down dinner with our nearest and dearest unscathed. Uncle Rick had too many cocktails. Mom forgot to turn on the oven. Someone threw the raw turkey through a picture window. Okay, maybe that's less common than we'd like to think. Get More »
The turkey is defrosted, the cranberry sauce is unmolded from the can and the pies are cooling — now what are you supposed to do? Spend time with your family? God forbid.
Here's something to be thankful for: Your TV and the cable channels housed within. Programmers know that you'd rather hang out with your fictitious friends than your blood relations (and that your employers have given you extra time off to subject you to their company even longer), so they've come through in the pinch, bearing gifts such as "Scott Pilgrim," "The Shining" and "The Godfather." Get More »