Who better to review a movie about porn than a porn star? That's why we got the beautiful Allie Haze to share… Watch Now »
Tag Archives: Patrick Stewart
Mutants can travel through time and manipulate the past now. Take that, regular humans!
That's the brand new layer Bryan Singer's "X-Men: Days of Future Past" installment intends to add to the "X" universe this go-round, and if this first trailer for the pic is any indication it's going to be a deep and dramatic little effort indeed. Get More »
Hey, Patrick Stewart, we have a question for you: What?!
As it turns out, while you were off busy doing other things, sirs Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen were off being adorable besties, wearing silly hats and traipsing around New York City making (we assume delighted) strangers take pictures of them being LOLarious. (And no, we're not just talking about PatStew's infamous pizza selfie.) Get More »
Raise your hand if the above picture isn't the very greatest thing you've ever seen. If you're not raising your hand, get out. You're a liar and we're ashamed to say we even know you. Go on, get. Skedaddle. Get More »
Well, lookie what we have here.
20th Century Fox has dropped (via Entertainment Weekly) two new teaser posters for "X-Men: Days of Future Past" today, and as it turns out, Michael Fassbender and Ian McKellen share more than just a few flirty Prop 8-related chuckles, and though they could not possibly have more different hairstyles, James McAvoy does favor the brow line of his predecessor in Charles Xavier-ness, Patrick Stewart. Get More »
When it comes to Hollywood people on Twitter, there are basically four different types:
1. Those who just think they're way too cool for tweet school before setting virtual foot onto the platform in the first place (here you have your Megan Fox-style fails);
2. The ones that are obviously controlled by some P.R. lackey receiving triple-filtered fluff to post (lookin' at the noob, Liam Hemsworth);
3. Those other guys who totally should have had someone buffering their tweets and/or should altogether just avoid typing while under the influence of alcohol, anger or any other inhibition-lowering stimuli (most recently, Alec Baldwin); Get More »
UPDATE (May 31, 2013): Suddenly, the movie world makes sense again.
Yesterday, we all went into a mini-tizzy over Patrick Stewart's tweet about having his "first ever pizza 'slice,'" but as it turns out, he meant to put a lot more emphasis on the word "slice" than a simple pair of double quote marks would allow.
Take the coolest thing you could ever imagine happening in the history of nerdery and multiply it by a hundred. No, make that a thousand ... Done? Good. Whatever you just came up with there, it's not even half as awesome as this, so brace yourselves.
No, we're not talking about some gnarly new "X-Men: Days of Future Past" plot detail — although that could be an interesting direction for the franchise — this'll be an actual real-life wedding ceremony.
Appearing on The Jonathan Ross Show this weekend, Sir Ian McKellen revealed that he'll be serving as an officiant for Patrick Stewart's upcoming wedding ceremony with thirty-five-year-old songstress Sunny Ozell. Get More »
All of the week's hot casting news in one fell swoop ...
• Here's another entry in the ever-growing action subgenre of "Neesploitation." Liam Neeson will do more punching and shooting and, apparently, running in "Run All Night," a thriller about a mob hit man who takes on his former boss. The "Taken" star will reunite with his "Unknown" and "Non-Stop" director, Jaume Collet-Sera. [Deadline]
• Hey, James Franco, who does your hair? The "Spring Breakers" star continues to refuse to be typecast as he's set to star in and direct "Beautiful People," a biopic about charismatic playboy and visionary Jay Sebring, the jet-setting hairstylist to the stars in the 1960s who romanced gorgeous actress Sharon Tate. Franco's quite the spitting image of Sebring, no? [Deadline] Get More »
Director Bryan Singer is taking the title of his latest "X-Men" film, "Days of Future Past," very literally.
First he signed up both Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart to reprise their roles as Magneto and Professor X from the original "X-Men" trilogy. And now he's returning to the future past again, as, according to The Hollywood Reporter, Singer is currently in negotiations to bring Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine as well.
Sorry, "Looper," but the award for the best use of time travel in film just got claimed. Get More »
They just couldn't stay away: Like a magnet is drawn to a fridge, Sir Ian McKellen will return to his role as the villainous Magneto in the next "X-Men" film, "X-Men: Days of Future Past." Director Bryan Singer announced the return of McKellen, as well as Sir Patrick Stewart as Professor X, via Twitter today.
"Thrilled to announce @ianmckellen118 & @SirPatStew are joining the cast of #XMEN #DaysOfFuturePast #magneto #professorX More to come..." the director tweeted.
He also confirmed that Michael Fassbender, Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence and James McAvoy, who all appeared in the most recent installment of the comic book saga, "X-Men: First Class," would all make appearances in the newest film. Get More »