Superman's secret identity may come as a bit of a shock. Watch Now »
Tag Archives: Julianne Moore
No need to adjust your screen; this is not, we repeat, not the "Jersey Shore" ... although we totally get it why someone might be confused for a sec. There is a very "GTL"-esque vibe going down when the titular
guido character in Joseph Gordon-Levitt's "Don Jon" repeatedly declares, "there's only a few things I really care about in life: my body, my pad, my ride, my family, my church, my boys, my girls and my porn." Well, alright then. Get More »
The "porn star name game" is a time-honored tradition in America.
It's a game pretty much anyone can play, depending on the rules — we employ the First Name: First Pet, Last Name: Street You Grew Up On method (our apologies to those with allergies, maybe you had a goldfish?). And the results are, without fail, hilarious.
We asked 100 of our favorite movie stars in Hollywood — including Emma Watson, Keira Knightley, Megan Fox, Ryan Gosling, Paul Rudd, Anne Hathaway, Matt Damon, Katie Holmes, Jon Hamm, Emma Stone and Neil Patrick Harris — for their porn star names. They did not let us down. Click through the gallery for all 100.
Reporting by: Sandie Angulo Chen ("Millie 69"), Robert DeSalvo ("Rocky Waverly"), Claire Donovan ("Spunky Walter"), Elizabeth Durand ("Stephanie Veronica"), Bryan Enk ("Buck Densmore"), Max Evry ("Orion Cedar Crest "), Breanne Heldman ("Krugerrand Ardon"), Jenni Miller ("Mitzi Turtle Creek"), Kevin Polowy ("Sparkle Sterling"), Brandon Rae ("Sammi von Fernway"), Brooke Tarnoff ("Brandy W. Riviera"), Joanna Varikos ("Angel 14") and Kase Wickman ("Blake Sisters").
Ready the sniffle cloths for this one, everybody.
As anyone with a blended family can probably attest, things can get pretty messy when mommies and daddies decide they love eachother in a different way, especially for those kiddies who get caught in the crossfire. Get More »
Sometimes, two ladies make out with each other in major motion pictures. Other times, they not only make out with each other — they simulate sexual intercourse with each other. AND because the Internet exists, each of those instances is easily accessible to everybody with a computer, context-free. I know, right? And some people claim to be "pessimists?" (laughs to himself.) Get More »
All of the week's hot casting news in one fell swoop ...
• Well, he's not going to be in Wes Anderson's "The Grand Budapest Hotel," but maybe Johnny Depp will be in Wally Pfister's "Transcendence." Deadline reports that the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star is in talks to join the feature directorial debut of Christopher Nolan's go-to cinematographer ... the plot of which is, of course, being kept under wraps.
• You know, Bradley Cooper is just about as perfect for a Cameron Crowe movie as, oh, Emma Stone. The "Hangover" star is set to make his already ultra-busy schedule even busier as he's in talks to join the "Amazing Spider-Man" beauty in Crowe's untitled romantic comedy, which is said to be in the vein of "Jerry Maguire" and "Almost Famous." Get More »
All of the week's hot casting news in one fell swoop ...
• James Franco continues to provide evidence that he lives in a world where there are more than 24 hours in a day. According to Deadline, the crazy busy thespian has added "The Grace That Keeps This World" to his insane schedule, a family drama co-starring Brit Marling and Glenn Close that follows a father and his sons as they prepare for the upcoming hunting season.
• Michelle Williams, whom we haven't seen on the big screen since "My Week With Marilyn," is in talks to star in "Suite Francaise" for English director Saul Dibb ("The Duchess"). Williams would be playing, according to Variety, "a spirited young woman in occupied France who falls for a German officer and must choose between love and her country." She'll probably find a way to choose both.
• The con is on with Ben Affleck! Deadline reports that the "Argo" man is in talks to star in "Focus," the tale of a grifter who falls in love with a female up-and-comer — a recipe for heartbreak when one's in the business of cheating and lying. Get More »
You've often heard women who are pregnant say they've never felt more feminine or sexier. But how does that work when they're just acting like they're pregnant?
With the group of pregnancies being showcased in the new ensemble comedy "What to Expect When You're Expecting," with Cameron Diaz, Elizabeth Banks, Brooklyn Decker and Anna Kendrick all with child, we decided to take a look at some other movies where hot actresses are sporting a baby bump on screen.
Just how hot are they within those nine months leading up to the big event? You be the judge.
Every thirty-odd years a classic horror film deserves a remake—right? While we were initially skeptical of a reboot of the 1976 hit "Carrie," the latest casting news is forcing us to reconsider. Because after locking down ingénue Chloe Moretz to play the titular teen, the powers-that-be are circling Julianne Moore for the role of her mother.
As Total Film reports, the studio is currently "speaking closely" with the four-time Oscar nominee to play the fundamentalist Christian who uses some untraditional parenting techniques to try and control her telekinetic offspring.
If the new version stays true to the original, Moore will spend a good part of her time making Carrie's life a living hell (even more than yours did). Haven't seen it? Trust us. Get More »
It's officially autumn, and we're about to be inundated with prestigious films clamoring for critical acclaim and shiny awards. And do you know what a staple of intense dramas and biopics is? Old age makeup!
Hollywood relishes burying beautiful A-list stars underneath layers of latex sags and wrinkles, wispy wigs, milky contacts and age spots. Apparently nothing says "searing drama" like seeing your favorite actor or actress wither before your eyes.
We're not sure what saggy sights await us this season beyond Leonardo DiCaprio in "J. Edgar," but in honor of his Hoover jowls, we've created a gallery of Hot People Looking Old. Enjoy ... and maybe go buy some age-defying cream after viewing. You’ll feel better.
At one point in the ensemble romantic comedy "Crazy, Stupid, Love.", Emma Stone's character has hooked up with Ryan Gosling's, and she asks the ridiculously ripped actor to take off his shirt. "Those are Photoshopped!" she gasps as she stares wide-eyed at his abs.
Gosling's body is not artificially enhanced, but her comment can be applied to the movie in general, because the polished stars exude an effortless chemistry that makes you less likely to notice the script blemishes and plot contrivances that would make this just another rom-com with a lesser cast. Get More »