The sequel to 2010's "Clash of the Titans" is here ... with a vengeance. "Wrath of the Titans" picks up a few years after its predecessor, with Perseus (Sam Worthington) still denying his godly roots; but when his papa Zeus (Liam Neeson) is taken captive by Hades (Ralph Feinnes) in a plot to bring fearsome Titan Cronos back to power, he gets back in action faster than you can say "3-D glasses."
If you're wondering, yes, the IMAX 3-D is way good this time, and director Jonathan Liebesman does his darndest to make this new romp through Greek mythology bigger, grittier and more epic than the last.
1. Sam Worthington's accent shows through a little bit. Mt. Olympus on the barbie, anyone?
2. Without prayer, gods lose their power, like a remote control that's missing batteries.
3. What happened to the days when siblings resolved their disputes with a thumb war?
4. Ares punishes Perseus because the 3-D in "Clash of the Titans" gave him a headache.
5. Least fuel-efficient fire-breathing monster EVER.