It's wedding season in "Twilight" country, and we're crashing the festivities so you can get a first glimpse at all the pageantry and monster eroticism as we unveil a veritable shower of clips from "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1."
This penultimate installment in the series brings back Bella (Kristen Stewart), her new hubby Edward (Robert Pattinson), and werewolf ally Jacob (Taylor Lautner) as they join forces to combat some Volturi scum.
1. Don’t Take Too Long, Mrs. Cullen. Edward represses the urge to shout, "YEE-AHH! THAT'S THE SEX BED!"
2. I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date! No time to say hello, goodbye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.
3. Jacob tells the Cullens Sam’s plan, for which they thank him. Jacob then asks Edward, "So, can I bang your wife now?"
4. Something Old and Something Blue. The bristles of the comb reminded Bella of Edward's vampiric teeth, sensually sinking into the bosom of her hair.
5. Vows. About the "As long as we both shall live" part ...
6. We Need More Blood. Apparently the ol' "ambush the Domino's delivery guy" trick just ain't gonna work to get blood this time.
7. Weddings Bring Everyone Together. WARNING: this scene is so girly it may increase your estrogen levels just watching it.