The ship of dreams, the ship of legend, the unsinkable ship that ... well, sank on its maiden voyage. But that's okay, because even though "Titanic" was one of the most famous disasters in history, it went on to become one of the most beloved and successful movie sensations of all time.
Now, 15 years after first docking in theaters and 100 years after the actual tragedy, you can re-experience the romance as Jack (Leonardo DiCaprio), Rose (Kate Winslet) and director James Cameron usher you into the 3-D movie event of the year. Know what else is going to be in 3-D? Your copious tears.
1. Wait ... the Titanic sinks in this movie? SPOILER!!!
2. This is the beginning of a verbally abusive relationship.
3. "I'm the king of the world, on a boat like Leo. If you're on the shore, then you're sho' not me-oh."
4. Jack also can't wait to do the OTHER thing he saw in a nickelodeon.
5. If he's so mathematically certain, why didn't he make a certain ship certainer?
6. Sixty years from now when they do the remake, this will be Kate Winslet's role.