Everyone knows the three most inspiring words in the English language aren't "I love you" -- they're "nyuk nyuk nyuk." That's right, those legendary chowderheads of yesteryear, "The Three Stooges," are back in business on the big screen, courtesy of "Dumb and Dumber" masterminds the Farrelly brothers.
Larry (Sean Hayes), Moe (Chris Diamantopoulos), and Curly (Will Sasso) star in three shorts involving a murder plot, a reality show, and an attempt to save their childhood orphanage while inflicting as much damage to others and themselves in the process. What, you think you know better? Oh, a wise guy, eh?
1. Larry David is a nun, but someone really curbed their enthusiasm for baby Stooges.
2. This Christmas every kid in America is gonna want a "Castrato Lobster Larry."
3. The boys come up with another fishy moneymaking scheme.
4. You've heard of a phone with 3G, but this phone has 3STUG.
5. Though she didn't jump the gun, Mother Superior (Jane Lynch) is not filled with glee by the boys' behavior.
6. Poor Larry David, it looks like the bell tolls for thee.