Now Paul W.S. Anderson, the man behind the "Resident Evil" franchise, has seen fit to rewrite Dumas in the form of a 3-D steampunk adventure with lots o' explosions and his wife, Milla Jovovich. Are we complaining? Hells no. See why for yourself with six clips from "The Three Musketeers."
1. England It Is. Logan Lerman's young D'Artagnan learns that lips are mightier than the sword.
2. It Was An Off Day. The Musketeers took on 10 soldiers each, a paltry sum by their standards. #humblebrag
3. Let's Even The Odds. Apparently all you need to carve your way through dozens of armed guards are a sword and a LOT of speed ramps. Thanks, Mr. Cameraman!
4. They Were Not The Decoys, I Was. Seems all those cannonballs are finally coming back to haunt "Pirates of the Caribbean" star Orlando Bloom.
5. They Will Hear You. Watch Milla Jovovich's Milady de Winter pull off a skirt-twirling, mid-air floating "Mary Poppins" kill.
6. This Is Your Chance. Danny Ocean ... 17th century-style.