Aside from being something that Bugs Bunny occasionally says to people in cartoons, "This Means War" is also the latest silliness-infused action extravaganza from McG, director of "Charlie's Angels" and "Terminator Salvation."
This time he takes a typical romantic triangle involving Reese Witherspoon and peppers it with the fact that the two competing dudes (Tom Hardy and Chris Pine) are CIA agents going to increasingly outlandish means to land the girl of their dreams.
1. Clearly these two guys graduated from the "Sitcom School of Antagonistic Friendship."
2. Clearly these two gals went through the "Movie School of Arbitrary Deadlines."
3. This wild date is starting to drone on and on ...
4. Captain Kirk reveals his "artistic" side.
5. It may be a little nuts, but Reese and Tom are having a ball, even though he's a wee bit cocky.
6. A sprinkle of martial arts is appropriate in any romantic triangle situation.