Before slimming down for "21 Jump Street" (and his health), funnyman Jonah Hill decided to give us one more slovenly comedy free-for-all while he was still packin' his John Candy-size jelly belly. The result is "The Sitter," director David Gordon Green's latest romp after the one-two punch of "Pineapple Express" and "Your Highness."
This third part in Green's "Trilogy of Chunky Stoned Dudes" features Hill as Noah, an irritable Ignatius Reilly wannabe who lives at home with his mom. When he lands a gig taking care of three (seemingly) innocent young kids, it turns into one outlandish adventure in babysitting.
1. Adult Men Don’t Babysit. Jonah Hill attempts to counter the stereotype of fat men being crass, lazy and crude.
2. Perfume doesn't taste as good as it smells? Huh. We learn something new every day.
3. I Dropped a Bomb. The GPS on his phone stands for "Giant Potty 'Splosion."
4. I Just Wanna Be Your Friend. J.B. Smoove takes a break from mooching off Larry David so he can attempt to kill children and drive an exploding van off a ramp.
5. I’m the Babysitter. Next time you hear Maurice Chevalier singing "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" you might want to give him a good kick in the junk. More like "Thank Hell ..."