When it comes to CIA super assassins, no one could top Jason Bourne ... except perhaps Aaron Cross, who takes up his predecessor's mantle in "The Bourne Legacy."
This fellow graduate of the Treadstone program has all the badass Bourne skills without any of the inconvenient amnesia. Together with Dr. Marta Shearling (Rachel Weisz), Cross is going to expose his evil superiors and kick a lot of butt, which is just how Bourne would have wanted it.
1. Jeremy Renner does his best "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" impression.
2. The true legacy of Bourne: Using innocuous objects as weapons.
3. Rachel Weisz gives Jeremy Renner five.
4. When it comes to hopping rooftops, Aaron Cross makes even Batman look like a sissy.
5. Edward Norton could rationalize anything with that smooth voice of his ... even murder, apparently.