Flash mobs. They're everywhere now, and they've taken over the venerable "Step Up" franchise, causing a dance insurgence leading to "Step Up Revolution."
This fourth entry in the series that proves hot models can do anything if they put their bodies to it follows talented dancer Emily (Kathryn McCormick), who falls in love with footloose Sean (Ryan Guzman). Together they and their group of dancing Che Guevaras lead a fight to save their neighborhood.
1. Apparently there's a resort beach wholly owned by MTV's "The Grind."
2. This is how you celebrate Jake and Elwood Blues Day.
3. This young stud helps her bone up on her dance moves.
4. That's one way to get your waiter's attention.
5. You know you're big once Slater from "Saved By The Bell" mentions you on TV.
6. Ever wondered what it would look like if a "Fast and the Furious" movie was directed by Lady Gaga?