We know by this point that the fairest of them all was not "Mirror Mirror," and "Snow White and the Huntsman" is a different beast entirely.
This kick-butt action adventure in the "Lord of the Rings" mold follows Ms. White (Kristen Stewart) as she is tracked by a dashing Huntsman (Chris Hemsworth); he eventually aids her in a fight against the sinister Queen Ravenna (Charlize Theron). There's monsters and trippy effects galore in the summer's snowiest blockbuster.
1. The Queen's army is made up of the broken shards of a million recycled beer bottles.
2. Chris Hemsworth grumbles, "This would have been a lot easier if I'd brought my hammer."
3. The bridge troll briefly considers asking Snow White to prom, but loses his nerve.
4. In the post-"Game of Thrones" era, are audiences willing to embrace dwarves that aren't in the constant company of prostitutes?
5. The Huntsman gets his ass beat for not signing this guy's "Avengers" t-shirt. (It's under all the armor.)
6. Might not be a good idea to sass-talk a queen whose chair is flanked by reliefs of skeletons.
7. Now that you mention it, a position just opened up. Let's get you in touch with HR and start your paperwork ...