Based on the acclaimed novel by Don Winslow, it follows two upwardly mobile young pot dealers played by Taylor Kitsch and Aaron Taylor-Johnson as they attempt to rescue their shared polyamorous girlfriend Ophelia (Blake Lively) from a mean old Mexican drug cartel. Salma Hayek, John Travolta, and Benicio Del Toro will help spread some of the glorious mayhem.
1. This is why Instant Messenger needs a gun-in-the-mouth emoticon.
2. Aww man! That was Travolta's disco pointing hand!
3. When did Salma Hayek become Dr. Phil all of a sudden?
4. First Benicio did "Fear and Loathing," then "Traffic," now this ... what side of the drug trade are you on, dude?
5. Eh, the accommodations are still better than your average Hampton Inn.