Stephen Chbosky brings his celebrated coming of age novel "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" to the screen with a little help from fantasy film staples Emma Watson ("Harry Potter"), Logan Lerman ("Percy Jackson"), and an assist from "We Need to Talk About Kevin" maniac Ezra Miller.
The three stars play young teens dealing with feelings, shyness, group social dynamics and all the other stuff they warned you about on after-school specials. It centers on Charlie (Lerman) as he goes from exclusion to acceptance during his angst-filled freshman year of high school.
1. Everyone toasts Logan Lerman on the massive success of "Percy Jackson."
2. Ezra Miller scares "Dawn of the Dead" make-up man Tom Savini into giving him a passing grade.
3. That's right, folks, Dexys Midnight Runners have come back around to being cool prom music again.
4. Lerman forgives Emma Watson for her torrid affair with ginger lothario Ron Weasley.
5. Watson decides to re-enact the deck scene from "Titanic" on a pick-up truck.
6. More fuel to the fire of "nice guys finish last."