Director Tarsem Singh has traded the savage mythic bloodletting of "Immortals" for a sweetly Grimm fairy tale in "Mirror Mirror."
Lily Collins is the fair Snow White, weaving a spell of beauty and enchantment in her wake, while Julia Roberts is the evil queen hellbent on shoveling some Snow. This unabashedly kid-friendly retelling costars Armie Hammer as the Prince who hearts Snow White, and Sean Bean once again playing a game of thrones as The King.
1. According to Queen Clementianna, Snow White could probably use a good Fake and Bake.
2. For some reason the Seven Dwarfs didn't want to see Nathan Lane naked.
3. Lily Collins' failed audition tape for "Black Swan."
4. The Prince and Snow White display their rapier wit.
5. Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to loot and rob we go!
6. If she were the fairest of them all, the queen wouldn't have to use magic roofies.