Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are back in black and ready to enforce interstellar law with extreme prejudice in "Men in Black III."
Its been 10 years since the last installment, and though we get to see how MIB Agents K and J have settled into their gig protecting the Earth from the scum of the universe, we also get to see where they've been -- as J travels back to the 1960s to stop an alien from tearing the space-time continuum a new one. Josh Brolin costars as a young K, doing a dead-on Tommy Lee Jones impersonation.
1. Would also be better if they had training wheels.
2. Even in the '60s, Agent K was always peppy and full of pizzazz.
3. So this is basically like "Mad Men" except with orange dudes in the background?
4. Extraterrestrial Pork Chow Fun coming right up.
5. Will the neuralizer also make us forget we saw "Seven Pounds"? No, sadly not.