"The Dark Knight Rises" star Tom Hardy is going from Gotham City to Franklin County, Va., to get his moonshine on in the Prohibition-era thriller "Lawless," and he's bringing Shia LaBeouf in on the action.
The two superstars play 1920s brothers and partners in crime amidst this backwater berg, but, when the local authorities want a taste of their bootlegging spoils, it turns into all-out country-fried warfare.
1. Another patented Tom Hardy pep talk.
2. Gives new meaning to the expression, "Fill 'er up!"
3. "Memento" star Guy Pearce finally remembers what tea he wants... and who he wants to kill.
4. Now we know who the bane of Forrest Bondurant's existence is: redheads.
5. To quote Homer Simpson, "To alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems."