In the battle of good versus evil, things are not always black and white… unless you're Master Po, Jack Black's giant panda protagonist with a belly full of courage (and noodles) from 2008's surprisingly rad "Kung Fu Panda."
When we last saw Po, he taken his first steps toward fulfilling his destiny as the fabled Dragon Warrior. Now, because we were hungry for more, DreamWorks gives us "Kung Fu Panda 2," the 3-D sequel that seems to promise a face full of foot.
This next chapter has Po and his chop-socky gang opposing the formidable Lord Shen (Gary Oldman), who's devised a weapon that can stop kung fu in its tracks. Will our favorite chunky warrior discover new secrets of his past, stop Shen, and cut down on his carbs? We'll know for sure when the flick comes out May 26, but for now, tide yourself over with these hearty appetizer clips from "Kung Fu Panda 2." HI-YA!
1. Chinese Dragon. This New Year's parade animal just can't seem to keep anything down.
2. Dumpling Warrior. With all the snacks he can fit in his gob, Po would make a killing at Nathan's annual Coney Island hot dog blow-out.
3. Inner Peace. Our hero may not quite grasp the wisdom his sensei Master Shifu (Dustin Hoffman) is laying down, but you gotta give him points for enthusiasm.
4. Stealth Mode. Po tries the ol' "crouching panda, hidden fatso" routine, but finds the direct approach more effective.
5. That Was My Fist. The Dragon Warrior is ready to rumble… So is his tummy.