Cosplay is always pretty awesome, but when people fuse their little ones with "Iron Man" it's a heart-melting metallurgical masterpiece indeed.
Tony Stark's in for some real trouble when his new foe The Mandarin traipses into town for "Iron Man Three," so things are bound to get pretty heavy with all the disaster-wreaking and revenge-seeking going down in theaters this weekend.
So, to energize the lighter side of things, as it were, here the absolute most smile-worthy "Iron" kids (no, not the vitamins, silly) ever. Brace for cuteness overload.
15. This little guy who wisely opted for the gunmetal grey get-up
14. This kid who has one awesome do-it-yourselfer
13. This 'Iron' father-son duo who laughed at the Stormtrooper team
12. This 'Iron' child who got absolutely hooked up with this electrified suit
11. This kid who has clearly become too cool to hang out with his fam
10. This little killa who knows how to pick his best pals
9. This lil' oh-so-squeezable dude
8. This kid who works with what he's got (i.e., some pretty rad shoes)
7. These kids who pretty much nailed the poses
6. This boss of a boy who knows exactly what's up
5. This studly fella who found himself a superhero-ette to lunch with
4. This 'Iron' dude who totally doesn't have time for the media right now
3. This 'Iron' maiden
2. All of these awesome Comic-Con kids
1. This 'Iron' baby