The team that forgot Sarah Marshall and got him to The Greek isn't going to be quite as prompt as they postpone Jason Segel and Emily Blunt's nuptials during the course of "The Five-Year Engagement."
This trying time follows the cute couple while their relationship endures the strain of one seriously delayed wedding. As relatives pass away and suitors wait in the wings, these two just might find their love strengthened all the more.
1. Segel, Chris Parnell and Brian Posehn mine a rich vein of d**k humor.
2. The 85-year-old engagement.
3. How do you say "sic 'em" in Welsh?
4. Wedding planning devolves into a spinning dreidel of confusion.
5. Alison Brie shoots down this dude's advances like a French Foreign Legion firing squad.