We scour the interwebs for the coolest movie news and more so you don't have to...
• Thanks to Twilight Lexicon, we now have a much better understanding of how Riley became such a fleshed-out character in "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse." Hint: It's surprisingly not because Xavier Samuel is gorgeous.
• We're pretty excited about the upcoming "Superman" reboot. While little is known about it -- especially who will play the Man of Steel -- one thing has just been made certain: the score will be awesome. The Film Stage confirms that Hans Zimmer is on board to compose it..
• File this under "So Hot It's Cruel": Complex is counting down the 20 Hottest Credible Girl-On-Girl Movie Scenes. You're welcome.
• This new image of Angelina Jolie from "The Tourist" makes a really strong argument for wearing lipstick to match your couch.
• In case you're girlfriend has a cheatin' heart, Moviefone has the perfect way to tell her you know she's up to no good. You'll get her where it counts -- in her Netflix queue.
• Ever wonder what would happen if "Harry Potter"'s Kreacher and "Lord of the Rings'" Gollum faced off in a scrawny head-to-head battle? We have and, apparently, so has Film.com. The winner? Well, let's just say it's precious.
• SuperPunch shows us what Olivia Wilde would look like if she were made of Legos. Needless to say, Lego-Liv isn't nearly as hot as the real deal.