We scour the interwebs for the coolest movie news and more so you don't have to.
• Everything's coming up Emma -- there are three of them on Moviefone's annual Hottest 25 Under 25.
• Blockbusters and Internet memes: two great tastes that would totally taste great together. Maybe feature-length LOLcats aren't your thing, but TotalFilm has 18 other memes that should get big screen treatment.
• "Jerry Maguire" had us at hello, and "Sudden Impact" went ahead and made our day -- but are quotable movies a thing of the past? The New York Times wonders if we're saying "hasta la vista" to the phenomenon.
• Coldplay wife Gwyneth Paltrow is a little bit rock and roll, but she's a little more country -- at least she will be when she sings at the CMA Awards this year. She'll be performing the title track to her upcoming film "Country Strong," coming to theaters January.
• Stars are still just like us -- they hear casting rumors on the Internet too. Unlike us, the rumors are about themselves. Moviehole says James Franco was as surprised by "Alien" rumblings as the rest of us.
• Hey, "Gilmore Girls" fans -- Scott "Luke" Patterson told Movieline he's still up for a "GG" movie, and he doesn't see "why it couldn’t be put together." (Also, he keeps a collection of Luke hats. But then, who doesn't?)
• Few things are funnier than redubbed swear words in edited-for-TV movies -- except possibly this glorious montage of many, many mom-approved moments on Gawker.
• Think "Tron Legacy" couldn't get more retro-licious? False. The new poster is a thrilling throwback to the original -- check it out on ScreenRant.