We scour the interwebs for the coolest movie news and more so you don’t have to…
• CNN shows Jack Black as he presents the heartwarming birth of Po, the new Atlanta Zoo panda bear. Congratulations Po, your kung-fu training will begin with Master Shifu tomorrow at dawn.
• The kids may be all right, but the Academy sometimes isn't. Entertainment Weekly gives us the top movies that were unworthy of the Best Picture title, and the unrecognized films that should have taken their spots.
• Don't worry @LindsayLohan, @NextMovie #stilllovesyou! Buzzfeed shows us that the "Mean Girls" star isn't so popular in the Hollywood Twitter crowd. #ouch
• Rule number 33 on the Zombie Survival list: Always do a sequel. Total Film gives us Woody Harrelson's thoughts on another "Zombieland" installment.
• Superladies, it's time to get in touch with the best in feminist hero fashion. Comicsalliance gives us the new awesomely retro Wonder Women t-shirt and tote bag.
• Betty Draper is so much more than a '60s housewife: Moviefone sits down with "X-Men: First Class" star January Jones to talk about her current breakout year in film.
• This just in, print-journalism-kid's-movie fans. The New York Times reports that the cult-classic children's film "Newsies" is staging up to be adapted into a musical.
• Filmdrunk has the story behind Marlon Brando's creepy 1966 letter to an in-flight stewardess.